If you want to reset your password, you can do it through the Upside app!
- Launch the app, tap the Profile icon in the top right, and select “Profile.”
- In the “Profile” menu, click the gear icon in the top right and hit “Sign out.”
- From the log-in screen, tap “Log in” and log back into the app using the same Upside account username and password you used previously.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2.
- From the log-in screen, tap “Log in” and then tap “Forgot your password?”
- Enter the email address associated with your Upside account and hit “Email password reset.” Tap “OK” when prompted.
- Head to your email and tap the “Reset password” button in the email.
- Enter a new password for your Upside account. Wait to see “Success!”
- Switch back to the Upside app and from the log-in screen, tap “Log in.” Log into your Upside account with your email address and new password.